Parmesan Potato Wedges
I wanted a side dish for dinner last night & I needed it to be:
✔️kid & husband approved
So, I decided to make my all-time favorite side dish, parmesan potato wedges.
What you'll need:
- Potatoes (any kind will do, I usually use whatever I happen to have already)
- Parmesan Cheese (The block kind. You can you the kind in the can, and I have in a pinch, but freshly grated it so much better)
- Extra Virgin Olive oil (You probably can sub another oil or even a little melted butter if you don't have this)
- Seasonings of your choice (I usually use: salt, pepper, italian seasoning, & garlic powder)
- Sheet pan
- Large bowl
- Aluminum Foil or Parchment paper (for easy clean up)
Preheat your oven to 350.
Then slice your potatoes into wedges, put them in a bowl with the olive oil (You need enough to just very lightly coat your potatoes. I usually use a tablespoon or so, but it really depends on the amount of potatoes you are using.)
Then add all of you seasonings.
Toss to coat all of the potatoes with oil & seasoning.
Then grate a little parmesan cheese & toss again.
Now put all of your potatoes on your sheet pan skin side down. This takes a bit of time, but it helps the potatoes cook evenly.
Then, sprinkle them with a little more parmesan cheese.
Put them in the oven until they are tender & a nice golden brown.
Serve with your favorite main dish & a vegetable.